For a long time My Life is A Testimony founder, Khalilah Bruzual, used to question why she had to go through so many hardships in life. Then she realized that GOD allowed those same hardships to support and nurture other people, who were facing or had faced similar situations.
My Goal: Growing up I was deemed a “dysfunctional youth” and had to battle various mental and health issues. Now in my adult years, I am a “Fibro Fighter” as well as a Mental Health advocate due to the chronic pain diagnosed of Fibromyalgia. My goal is to help people understand that they are not the only one faced with life issues and that they can also be victorious should they choose to be an advocate for their own life.
My Life Is A Testimony … that God is UNDERSTANDING & REAL… because no matter what I go through, how many times I fall or lack the understanding of HOW GREAT GOD IS. HE always allows me to be real with HIM in all aspects of my life and HE always shows me that HE understands on why I move the way I do (though HE may not always agree).
- 2016 Canadian Women Role Model Recipient
- Child & Youth Worker
- YWCA S.T.E.P Certification
- Youth, Young Adults, Young Women’s & Prayer Ministry Leader (North American Seventh-day Adventist Community)
- Khalilah’s Personal Story – Facebook
- The Fibromyalgia Monologues – YouTube
- Confessed & Be Blessed – 7Miracle.org
- College program a ‘gateway’ for young people’s aspirations – insideToronto.com
- Sex Before Marriage: Are You in Control – Ontario SDA Highlights